13 things to do in this wonderful summer weather! As the weather only seems to get nicer every day this summer you may find yourself…not outside. And while Netflix is addicting and your bed is very comfortable. You know what is better than naps and Netflix? Making memories! And making friends! So this list has 13 things you can do outside in this beautiful summer weather.
1. Grab some friends and go get some ice cream and sit in a park!
2. Go catch a game of baseball! Whether it be minor league, major league, or high school. A good game of volleyball is a good way to enjoy the weather and relax.
3. Grab your hammock and go find strange places to hangout. This often makes for some fun adventures.
4. See how many random strangers you can convince to join a game of volleyball from your local park.
5. Sunbathe. Who doesn’t love a good tan.
6. Go swimming! This combines sunbathing with the best parts of summer. Relaxing and warm water.
7. Try to get 5 random strangers to go tubing with you.
8. Break out the kayaks and go paddle on a local lake.
9. Go stargazing! Now this doesn’t include the summer but it’s just as fun.
10. Go camping! Grab a few days off of work and steal all your best friends to make some memories from.
11. Make tie-dye shirts!
12. Try and build a huge sandcastle
13. Have a yard sale! Not only will you make money, but you can enjoy the weather and declutter your house at the same time.
That’s all for today, now quit reading this and go outside!
Till next time,
Hey guys, sorry for the inactivity lately. I’ve been pretty busy this week with work and also I went to Chicago with my beautiful girlfriend for a two day vacation mid-week so this post will just be a quick life update blog post!
Alright first things first, Lacey and I went to Chicago Tuesday and came back Wednesday and while we were there we saw Hamilton on Broadway and MAN, it was amazing. I understand why it’s such a big deal now! It was hilarious, informative, thrilling, and charming all at the same time and not to mention, the music was INSANELY good. While we were in Chicago we walked an average of like 6 miles a day with our 20 pound backpacks on the whole time (I was sure I was going to have permanent bruises on my shoulders lol). Our train arrived on Tuesday around 12 and we couldn’t check in till 3 to our hotel so we walked a bunch. Then the next day check out of our hotel was at 11 and our train didn’t leave till 4. But it was a blast, I had a ton of fun walking around and just relaxing, taking pictures with Lacey and walking around the magnificent mile. Also, just a side note, trains are cheap, comfy(except for sleeping), and easy. Definitely worth the train ride.
Also, I met one of my favorite DND players (super nerdy but super cool) at Hamilton and he signed the pamphlet for me! I fangirled and Lacey didn’t even know who he was. Patrick Rothfuss if anyone wants to know. He is also an author.
As for the rest of life currently, Volleyball League is down to three teams, which is sad but okay. I missed Wednesday’s games due to Chicago but it was totally worth.
And if anyone cares I recently started watching the show Westworld which is pretty amazing and Lace and I saw a Westworld exhibit in Chicago as well! Pictures below! Thanks for reading!
Till next time,