13 things to do in this wonderful summer weather! As the weather only seems to get nicer every day this summer you may find yourself…not outside. And while Netflix is addicting and your bed is very comfortable. You know what is better than naps and Netflix? Making memories! And making friends! So this list has 13 things you can do outside in this beautiful summer weather.
1. Grab some friends and go get some ice cream and sit in a park!
2. Go catch a game of baseball! Whether it be minor league, major league, or high school. A good game of volleyball is a good way to enjoy the weather and relax.
3. Grab your hammock and go find strange places to hangout. This often makes for some fun adventures.
4. See how many random strangers you can convince to join a game of volleyball from your local park.
5. Sunbathe. Who doesn’t love a good tan.
6. Go swimming! This combines sunbathing with the best parts of summer. Relaxing and warm water.
7. Try to get 5 random strangers to go tubing with you.
8. Break out the kayaks and go paddle on a local lake.
9. Go stargazing! Now this doesn’t include the summer but it’s just as fun.
10. Go camping! Grab a few days off of work and steal all your best friends to make some memories from.
11. Make tie-dye shirts!
12. Try and build a huge sandcastle
13. Have a yard sale! Not only will you make money, but you can enjoy the weather and declutter your house at the same time.
That’s all for today, now quit reading this and go outside!
Till next time,